The Center for Transportation
Excellence makes a difference in helping local governments manage human
service transportation programs
Non-Emergency Medicaid Transportation (NEMT)
The Center for Transportation Excellence's (CTE) mobility management services can help increase efficiencies and reduce costs for Non-emergency Medicaid Transportation (NEMT). As the current Mobility Manager for Erie County's NEMT program the Center for Transportation Excellence's mobility management software was adapted for the New York State Medicaid environment. CTE also has comprehensive knowledge of NYS regulations and local transportation and healthcare issues.
Older Adults & Senior Citizen Organizations
CTE's mobility management services can free up municipalities and senior centers to focus on other responsibilities, while ensuring senior residents receive safe and prompt transportation with greater geographic coverage and longer service hours.
CTE serves as a gatekeeper and handles all the details of managing transportation. Our call center includes a full compliment of customer care representatives, many of whom have more than 10 years of local transportation service experience.
- Reservations- Trip reservations can be made with our full service call center and telephony system that operates 24 hours a day- seven days a week.
- Dispatching- Trips are scheduled and assigned to providers in an efficient and orderly fashion.
- Billing- Our billing department makes sure the appropriate providers are billed for the right service
- Reduce Fraud & Abuse- Program verification and eligibility screening for transportation serves to detect and deter fraud and abuse.
- Complaint Monitoring and Response System- Ensures all complaints related to the scheduling & delivery of transportation service from recipients, providers and other sources will be promptly addressed for quality improvement.
One telephone number, regardless of your client's needs, makes arranging transportation easier. Our Customer Care Representatives are trained to guide each caller through the scheduling process. Our Mobility Management software makes scheduling subsequent trips even easier.
CTE has established relationships with local transportation providers to offer regional service. This ensures your clients can get where they need to go, when they need to get there. A variety of transportation modes allows us to serve your clients whether they need Ambulatory service, Wheelchair service, Stretcher service, Taxi service or Public Transportation.
- Cost Effective- CTE's system is developed to assign each individual rider to the most appropriate and cost effective trip. Our Provider network allows for economies of scale that have opportunities to reduce costs
- Budget Predictability- Consistent rates through CTE allow municipalities to know exactly what to expect.
The Erie County Mobility Manager Services: Year End Report
In September of 2008, CTE commissioned SigniCor to evaluate the first several months of the NEMT program operations. The Report looked at the impacts and benefits this program had on NEMT in Erie County, and demonstrates that CTE's Mobility Management Model has improved service and efficiencies for consumers and Erie County.
For a copy of the report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org