The Center for Transportation Excellence (CTE) provides a one stop solution for coordinating medical transportation services for healthcare facilities and organizations. CTE’s full service call center can serve both hospitals and community based healthcare centers. A single phone number simplifies the transportation process for both facilities and patients, and we make it easy to arrange service for one patient being discharged or multiple patients needing regular transportation to dialysis or other treatment. Our dependable transportation provider network provides patients with access to variety of options to meet individual needs.
CTE serves as a gatekeeper and handles all the details of managing transportation. Our call center includes a full compliment of customer care representatives, many of whom have more than 10 years of local transportation service experience.
- Reservations- Trip reservations can be made with our full service call center and telephony system that operates 24 hours a day- seven days a week.
- Dispatching- Trips are scheduled and assigned to providers in an efficient and orderly fashion.
- Billing- Our billing department makes sure the appropriate providers are billed for the right service
- Reduce Fraud & Abuse- Program verification and eligibility screening for transportation serves to detect and deter fraud and abuse.
- Complaint Monitoring and Response System- Ensures all complaints related to the scheduling & delivery of transportation service from recipients, providers and other sources will be promptly addressed for quality improvement.
One telephone number, regardless of your client's needs, makes arranging transportation easier. Our Customer Care Representatives are trained to guide each caller through the scheduling process. Our Mobility Management software makes scheduling subsequent trips even easier.
CTE has established relationships with local transportation providers to offer regional service. This ensures your clients will receive prompt transportation, day or night. A variety of transportation modes allows us to serve your clients whether they need Ambulatory service, Wheelchair service, Stretcher service, Taxi service or Public Transportation.
- Cost Effective- CTE's system is developed to assign each individual rider to the most appropriate and cost effective trip. Our Provider network allows for economies of scale that have opportunities to reduce costs
- Budget Predictability- Consistent rates through CTE allow healthcare facilities to know exactly what to expect.
If your organization is interested in more information please contact us.