What is Mobility Management?
Your Local Mobility Advantage
CTE operates a full-service Call Center that operates 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. CTE uses its Transportation Management System to efficiently administer the scheduling, coordinating and processing of each client’s transportation service.
CTE’s Transportation Management System has the ability to provide the following:
- Create a trip reservation with a full service Call Center and a telephony system.
- Schedule trips in an efficient and orderly fashion to provide the shortest and/or fastest routes based on its mapping interface.
- Dispatch real time requests as well as scheduled trips to improve loading of vehicles & use of vehicle capacity.
- Highlight and cater to passenger special needs (extra wide wheelchair, orthopedic cushion, leg lifts, walker, escort, child seat, etc.)
Mobility Management Software created by CTE
Transportation Provider Network
- Complaint Monitoring and Response System ensures all complaints related to delivery & scheduling of transportation are promptly addressed.
- Proactive evaluation programs include quality improvement inspections and passenger surveys.
- Transportation providers are monitored for compliance with all applicable State and Federal laws, regulations and permit requirements.
For more information on CTE Mobility Management, please
Dan Skulicz, Director of Operations
Tel: (716) 898-7951